The past three decades have witnessed a growing business, economical and political interest in international joint ventures (IJVs). IJVs provide the perfect synthesis of technology meeting low cost efficient production leading to market efficiencies and better profits.The Asia pacific region and the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India & China) countries are the focus areas of growth for the coming decades.
A joint venture can turn under-utilized resources into profit, create a new profit center, and help you enter untapped markets, quicker and at less cost than trying it alone. Joint ventures are a popular method of expanding business. Major corporations and mid-sized companies are getting together, and small companies can, too, on a less formal basis.
Penta’s Joint Venture Consulting Services
- Penta Consulting can be the 3rd eye of your organization, from the outside looking in to identify areas of improvement and inside looking out to scan the business environment & identify growth areas and guard against threats
- How an organization responds to situations, makes the difference between success & failure, both in the short and long term.
- Identifying and analyzing potential Indian and South – East Asian markets or business opportunities
- Developing creative strategies for market entry
- Structuring for organizational effectiveness
- Bringing together the financing, management, and technology to create new ventures – or expand existing ones – in the Asia-Pacific region
- Recruiting joint venture partners, distributors, and trade representatives
- Developing strategic alliances
- Building relationships for clients and their Indian & south- east asian associates
- Negotiating joint ventures agreements and other transactions
- Structuring international communications and management systems for cross-cultural effectiveness